Imagineyou and your team have been asked to give a presentation at a health care expo about consumers and their health care choices. To accomplish this presentation, your team has decided to select a health care company or product to use as an example during your presentation.
Choose1 of the following companies or products to use in your presentation:
My First Choose:
- Hospital system launching a new diabetes program
Createa 12- to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes that includes the following:
Section 1: General Company or Product Information
- Describe the health care company or product.
- Describe the value of the services offered by your health care company or product.
Section 2: Consumer Information
- Analyze how consumers share health information through the company or the product.
- Analyze the implications of communication methods used when sharing health information.
- Consider communication from physicians, pharmacies, and consumers when information is shared.
Section 3: Impact of Outside Agencies
- Analyze the impact government agencies have on services companies offer or products that are available to the health care consumer.
Section 4: Impact of Regulations
- Analyze the effect of health care reform on the health care consumer who uses the selected company or product.
Section 5: Anticipating the Changing Market
- Explain how consumers’ options for health care are changing.
- Consider if it will have an impact on the use of the company or product selected.
- Explain how you will ensure the selected health care company or product will be relevant and engaging to the consumer over time.
- Discuss how advances in technology and medicine may influence the use of the company or product over time.
Cite3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Formatyour assignment according to APA guidelines, including a title and references slide and speaker notes.
Clickthe Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment