Identify, analyze, and discuss the components that comprise a valid evidence-based research study. Based on the information compiled above, interview a health care leader about his/her experiences related to using evidence-based research to drive changes in practices in his/her facility.
Write a report (1,000-1,250 words) of your findings. Include the following in your report:
1. The changes that the health care leader has been involved in implementing.
2. How strong did the leader feel the research on the topic was? Why?
3. Have they ever rejected research findings? Why or why not?
4. Include any concerns they have had or resistance they have experienced when implementing changes based on research.
5. Analyze your findings as they apply to the components of evidence-based research.
Imagine you are working in HR and have a group of new employees. You want to create information to facilitate the training and the importance of the process that goes into training.
Create a learning aid about training and education in health care. Create a brochure,Include the following in the learning aid:
- Explain why training and education are vital in health care.
- Explain the importance of measuring competencies.
- Describe the process for tracking and evaluating training effectiveness.
Include at least 2 references.