Point of Care Documentation
After reading the required chapter on Electronic Health Records – An Overview, complete and submit the following in an APA formatted scholarly essay:
- Begin your essay with an introduction explaining the purpose of the essay.
- In no more than three paragraphs, describe three electronic health record devices used to document point of care.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of electronic health records being used at the point of care.
- In no more than two paragraphs provide a summary of a recent doctor’s visit where an electronic health record device was used at point of care for you or a family member.
- Important reminder, do not forget to include a reference page, including all sources cited in your essay. The essay requires a minimum 500 word Response.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s required reading and any additional resources.Format your Research Paper using APA style. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism. Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below
Reading : Chapter 2
Reference: Gartee, R. (2011). Electronic health records: Understanding and using computerized medical records (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.