- Compare the three (3) current health care financing and funding models (i.e., employee based, government based, and individual based) used with the healthcare delivery system of the United States.Click Here For More Information On This Paper
- Compare and contrast key economic goals of public and private health insurance plans. Evaluate the success potential of key economic goals in terms of populations covered, services included, financing arrangements, reimbursement strategies, and economic competition policies.
- Analyze the key effects of labor market, insurance market, and competitive market factors on health care delivery requirements at your current or previous organization of employment.
- Determine what changes are occurring in the economy or concerning labor and regulatory factors that must be considered in the future.
- Suggest the key national trends that you believe currently affect competition and pricing initiatives. Justify your response.
- Suggest the main quality indicators that typically affect health insurance pricing at the local level. Justify your response.
- Use a minimum of six (6) reputable references sources including three (3) sources from peer reviewed journals.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess current economic trends that influence the cost, quality, and access to care.
- Analyze the impact of managed care on cost, quality, and access within managed care organizations and the health insurance market.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health economics.
- Write clearly and concisely about health economics using proper writing mechanics