Human Resources Management Discussion 300-350 words Strategic human resources management aligns human resource practices with the strategic objectives of an organization. Successful health care managers need to understand how human resource functions can be utilized to fulfill their organization’s mission and goals, such as the promotion of high-quality care, a customer-service orientation, and financial viability.
- Share key insights you have gained about the impression (positive, negative, or mixed) that you and others have of human resources management. Also, explain what factors might be contributing to this perception.
- Describe how you view your current or future responsibilities for promoting strategic human resources management within health care.
- Analyze two metrics and indicate how each could be used as an indicator of HR efficiency, productivity, and/or value added.
3-4 pages APA format
As the manager of the CTU Health Care information systems department, the chief information officer (CIO) has asked you to complete the following:
- Analyze the implications and challenges of cost, quality, and external forces on electronic health record (EHR) or electronic medical record (EMR) selection and implementation within your department.
- Conduct research on 1 major external threat facing the EHR today.