In order for information to be shared between systems, whether electronic or manual, there must be a common format, language, or dialect that supports the system interface. In health care, there are many of these interfaces, and they provide standard ways in which health information can be exchanged. For example, Health Level Seven (HL7) is an accredited standards development organization that develops standard languages, which define how electronic messages sent between healthcare providers are formatted. Using the Internet, research other types of communications interfaces used in health care. Share your findings with the class, specifically in terms of applications for the interface you found. For example, how does it work? Why is it used? 300 words
Prepare a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes totaling 50 words per slide that includes the following:
- An introduction slide
- Slides that present on or answer the following 5 points:
- Top three elements of health and wellness you would want to improve in society
- How will you incorporate nutrition and fitness as active parts of your life?
- Describe an effective strategy for making effective healthcare decisions.
- What are the environmental effects on your health from your home and other places you spend a great deal of time?
- What are ways to protect and enhance your immune system?
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.